Smile Day Nursery & Out of School Club
Inspection date – 17/02/2014
Previous inspection date – 09/06/2009
The quality and standards of the early years provision
This provision is outstanding
- The quality of teaching is outstanding because all staff have an exceptional awareness of how young children learn and develop. They have high expectations of the children and encourage them to think for themselves, develop their independence, imaginations and critical thinking skills. Consequently, they are making excellent progress in their learning and development.
- Managers and staff place the utmost priority upon supporting children’s physical, personal, social and emotional development extremely well. They are exceptionally caring, sensitive and skilled in helping children to form secure emotional attachments. This, in turn nurtures children’s self-esteem, confidence and overall well-being.
- Excellent attention is paid to ensuring children remain safe and secure at all times while at the nursery and on outings.
- The inspirational and highly motivated managers and staff continually update their professional development by attending numerous training courses and implementing what they learn into their practice. Managers regularly monitor and evaluate all staff, which results in continual developments being made to an outstanding setting.
- Excellent partnerships with parents and external agencies ensure that children’s individual needs are well-known and superbly supported.
Really lovely nursery. Perfect setting for little ones. Amazing staff who go above and beyond for the children. Can’t rate it highly enough. Thank you for all you do.
Amazing nursery, amazing staff my little girl has loved every minute of her 2 years here can highly recommend .
A fabulous setting in a lovely rural location. Well resourced with highly qualified staff. Joseph has loved his time at Smile. Highly recommended