At Smile we offer the children extra classes run by fully qualified leaders. We offer:
Jo Jingles – Music and movement sessions to children of toddler age and above. Click here to read more about Jo Jingles
Little Kickers – Give your children a positive introduction to sport by teaching high quality football skills in a friendly, pressure-free environment. Click here to find out more about Little Kickers
French lessons – are also offered to children aged two and over.
Smile Nursery And Out Of School Club offers
- Magnificent premises designed to create a loving and caring environment within attractive and stimulating surroundings, where health and safety are given highest priority.
- Self-contained areas for babies, children, after school and school holiday services.
- Outdoor play area, woodland walks and nature trails. The children will experiment at growing their own vegetables and flowers in organic raised beds.
- Wide range of toys, materials and equipment suited to every age and stage of development.
- Creative programmes of activity provided by highly qualified nursery staff, and designed to enable each child to reach his/her full potential in terms of emotional, social, physical and intellectual development.
- Before/after-school and school holiday services for children up to the age of 11 years.
- An extended day the nursery is open from 7.30 am to 6.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
One thing for certain, the children will have so much to do they will certainly be smiling throughout their time at Smile Day Nursery.